For a woman, pregnancy is the beginning of a new magical journey. Human pregnancy is 38 weeks long from conceiving until childbirth.
A woman’s egg (ovum) and man’s seed (sperm) fertilize together and make a cell called Zygote (Greek word). Zygote grows into an embryo that develops into a fetus.
When the fetus is ready, the baby is born. During the pregnancy period, a woman goes through multiple body changes.
This is divided into 3 trimesters. 1st trimester is from week 1 to 12. The second trimester is from week 13 till 28. The third trimester is from week 29 till week 38. Here we are talking about the symptoms of pregnancy.
According to Dr. Garima Tyagi, one of the best Gynecologist in Ghaziabad says one week pregnant is not count as pregnant. Most doctors count pregnancy from the first day of your last period. Because it’s very difficult to differentiate between ovulation and conception. You will not conceive the baby until week two or three. Week 1 symptoms you are expecting are similar to your periods because you are actually not pregnant. The symptoms last from 3 to 7 days which include:-
- Vaginal bleeding- Body sheds Uterine lining that holds last month’s unfertilized egg.
- Lower back pain and cramps:- When the lining is released, uterus contracts that cause back pain and abdomen pain.
- Bloating:- Hormonal changes cause a bloated belly before and during your period.
- Mood swings:- Those changing hormones can also cause mood swings.
In one-week pregnancy, the body releases the last month’s unfertilized egg and begins to form new uterine lining that will hold next month’s egg which will probably get fertilized and develop into a fetus. Some common symptoms of pregnancy in week one are breast soreness, nausea, fatigue and frequent urge to pee.
Symptoms won’t properly appear even in the 2nd week. You won’t be able to find out whether you are pregnant or not until you don’t have strong pregnancy hormones. In fact, very few women notice early pregnancy symptoms before week 4. Those include
- Spotting:- After 5-10 days of conception you may notice little spotting. It’s because embryo implants itself into the uterine wall.
- Frequent urination:- you may feel more and more urge to pee.
- Sore breast:- Hormonal changes starts preparing the body for breastfeeding.
- Morning sickness: -Worst symptom is morning sickness the lasts till week 8 or 9.
Symptoms start appearing slowly. Those are
- Breast changes:- Breast gets sores as the body starts to prepare milk.
- Nausea:- It lasts from week 2 to week 9.
- Missed period:- you will get to know if your cycle is shorter than 28 days. To make sure you have to go through the pregnancy test.
- Positive pregnancy test:- If you have actually conceived and go through pregnancy test at home it will be positive. Even if you go through a blood test it will be positive.
When you visit the best gynecologists, after proper examination you are reported of 4 weeks pregnant. So finally the journey begins. The gynecologist will confirm it by doing your urine and blood test. Few symptoms of 4 weeks of pregnancy are:-
- Mild cramping
- Mood swing
- Morning sickness
- Sore breast
It is super important to take care of your health now. Have a healthy lifestyle and have a happy pregnancy.
So from here, your pregnancy period begins, and your doctor will give certain medications in-case of complication. To have complication-free delivery, it is advised to visit the best gynecologist in your area.
Early Pregnancy Test Everything You Need To Know:
Top 6 Foods To Eat When Pregnant First Trimester:
8 Early Pregnancy Symptoms before Missed Period: