Top Healthy Food Recipes you must try out
Having a healthy diet is a sign of a healthy lifestyle. There is no such rule that says you need to keep indulging in the same food for the long term. So trying out something new is the best way you can make your diet best and keep yourself healthy. When it comes to healthy food recipes, it doesn’t have to be dull and complex.
By adding some good nutrition items, you can make it happening and indulging. New age nutritionists believe that eating healthy is all about eating desirables.
Considering the current Healthy US style pattern report, people in the US aren’t consuming healthy diet recipes, or to be precise foods.
About 3/4 of the population consume food low in vegetables and dairy. Moreover, more and more Americans are adding sugary products in their diet.
This is certainly not a good sign when it comes to a healthy lifestyle.
So when it comes to healthy food recipes opt for a healthy mix of proteins like soya, chickpea, tofu, seeds, leafy greens, all kinds of grains and wheat. Along with this.
- there are few more healthy food diet tips you can follow-
- Coming back to healthy food recipes, we now present you with some good options for healthy recipes which you can add in your daily diet.
there are few more healthy food diet tips you can follow-
- If you have been eating out of home regularly, then go for salads and smoothie that fall under the healthy food recipe list.
- Start eliminating foods resulting to heaviness, especially fast food items. Add fresh fruits having enough calcium and potassium. Furthermore, go for almonds and Omega-3 fatty acid.
- Before we get into healthy food recipes, let us first crack some healthy food diet regime you can add-
- Go for low-fat yogurt added with berries, bananas, and melon
- Replace the sour cream with blended low-calorie cottage cheese. Rich with protein, it is the highly beneficial and best option for vegetarians.
- If you are a sugar lover then cut it out by adding chocolate in your diet. This will also help in making skin softer and radiant.
- If you are a peanut butter lover, then you can make it at home itself. This food recipe is made by soaking peanuts. Grind them together until getting the creamy look. However, make sure you don’t consume it more than one spoon.
- Consume a lot of baked fish for healthy heart
- Add mushrooms for making meatballs and used whole wheat pasta for healthy variation of spaghetti meatballs.
Coming back to healthy food recipes, we now present you with some good options for healthy recipes which you can add in your daily diet.
1) Chicken Ball & Spinach Soup-
You can add this healthy recipe of the big bowl having soup made with balls of minced chicken, fresh spinach, carrots, and sprouts. Add some lemon over it for addictive taste.
2) Jowar Medley-
Having a bowl of healthy jowar is not just healthy recipe but is also a tasty option to include in your diet meal.
Jowar is rich with protein and calcium which is very much needed for healthy living. You can add baby corn to enhance the nutrition value.
3) Lentil and Charred Broccoli-
You can enjoy the goodness of green with charred broccoli and fresh sprouts. You can add some sweet and tangy olive oil as a part of the dressing.
4) Ragi Cookies-
Ragi is known for the heavy dose of protein. So consuming it once in a week will certainly help to gain enough protein. You can add up ginger and green cardamom adding to the flavor.
5) Oats Idli-
You must have eaten idli, but to make it to the part of healthy food recipes, you can try oats idli.
To prepare, take roasted oats, grated carrots, chopped chilies, coriander and steam it to get feather-light idlis.
If you are a calorie conscious then add this food recipe in your diet. Oats are rich with minerals and vitamins. So adding it in your rich healthy food diet will help a long way.
6) Carrot Salad and Black Grape Dressing-
Added with almonds and black-grape dressing, you can create carrot salad for a healthy food regime.
Carrots carry huge health benefits and are known for their antioxidant feature. Moreover, it is the powerhouse of Vitamin A.
So when you add these to make a salad, you will definitely have a good healthy food recipe.
7) Buttermilk Chicken with Grilled Broccoli-
This is the most elegant dish you can have for healthy food diet regime. Well-cooked chicken is marinated in buttermilk, salt, pepper, vegetable oil, garlic, and maple syrup makes the perfect food.
Further, it is blended with charred broccoli for further richness in taste and healthy inclusion.
Apart from the above healthy food recipes, here are few tips on keeping healthy food diet-
Eat lots of fruits and vegetables-
Dieticians highly recommend consuming at least five portions of a variety of fruit and veg every day.
Add banana over breakfast cereal and some fresh fruits throughout the day. Furthermore, get your hands on unsweetened fruit juice and vegetable juice that can count on your daily healthy food diet.
Add more fish, especially oily fish-
Fish contain a high source of protein and vitamins and minerals. Try eating at least two portions of fish a week including one portion of oily fish.
Fish, especially oily fish contain Omega -3 fats helping to prevent heart disease. Some of the food options are salmon, herring, pilchards, tuna, etc.
Non-Sugar items in diet-
Eliminating sugary product in your healthy food item is certainly the best thing you can do. Sugary foods and drinks eaten too often can contribute towards the weight gain wagely. Moreover, tooth decay also takes place.
Adding healthy food recipes list in your diet is certainly important to have a healthy lifestyle.
Seek advice from a dietician about the healthy food diet you must include in your daily list. Along with healthy food recipes and diet, working out a diet is also important.
This further adds in your healthy lifestyle and keeps your health in good condition.